Wednesday, April 29, 2009

...........................................

Here's just a little update before I go on my senior trip. Jr/Sr Banquet was very exciting and fun! The Juniors and their sponser (Wendy Jarvis) did a really awsome job planning such a perfect day for us seniors! I will be posting pictures of the banquet after I get back from our trip.. The auction went really well, we raised aprox.. $3,500!! I was a little upset though that the headboard that someone donated was worth $1,800 and we sold it for $35.00... Oh well. And now the Senior Trip that LeAnna, Anthony and I have been planning for months, has finally arrived. We will be leaving tomorrow around 5:00 a.m... So I will post pictures of that also when I get back... 'Til then


~ash

1 comment:

  1. I'm going to hold you to that promise of pictures young lady.

    ReplyDelete