Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Awesome homework excuses!


It was Isaac Newton's Birthday!
I suffered from an aneurism last night!
I just saw it on the New York Times bestsellers list, which means someone stole it!
I needed a mental health day!
I have a solar powered calculator and it was cloudy!
I had to much Pi and got sick!
A sudden wind blew it out of my hand and i never saw it again!
My friend fell in a lake and I jumped in to save him, unfortunately my homework drowned!
I got caught in a snowstorm and had to burn it to make fire!
My father had a nervous breakdown and cut it up to make paperdolls!
We ran out of toilet paper.....
I got a phone call from the president!
My cat ate it, then my dog ate my cat!
WHAT HOMEWORK?!?!?!?!?

2 comments:

  1. My favorite is I needed a mental health day. I use that one alot. Thanks for this post.
    (waving from Arkansas)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha this makes me laugh so much!

    ReplyDelete